Thursday, April 29, 2010
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICE, Chennai - 600 003
OPENING OF VILLUPURAM - MAYILADUTHURAI SECTION FOR PASSENGER TRAFFIC
The gauge converted Villupuram -Mayiladuthurai Main Line broad gauge section will be opened for passenger traffic today (23.4.2010).
The first train on this section T.No.817 Villupuram - Mayiladuthurai Passenger will leave Villupuram at 18.20 hrs. and arrive Mayiladuthurai at 22.10 hrs.
The following trains will be introduced on the dates mentioned against each.
1) T.No. 818 Mayiladuthurai - Villupuram Passenger w.e.f. 24.4.2010.
Dep. Mayiladuthurai 18.10 hrs. Arr. Villupuram 22.00 hrs.
2) T.No. 813 Villupuram -Mayiladuthurai Passenger w.e.f. 24.4.2010.
Dep. Villupuram 06.10 hrs. Arr. Mayiladuthurai 09.50 hrs.
3) T.No. 814 Mayiladuthurai - Villupuram Passenger w.e.f. 24.4.2010.
Dep. Mayiladuthurai 05.30 hrs. Arr. Villupuram 09.15 hrs.
4) T.No. 6175 Chennai Egmore -Nagore Daily Express (via. Mayiladuthurai, Thanjavur)
Dep. Chennai Egmore 23.15 hrs. Arr. Nagore 09.15 hrs.
5) T.No. 6176 Nagore-Chennai Egmore Daily Express (via. Thanjavur, Mayiladuthurai)
Dep. Nagore 20.05 hrs. Arr. Chennai Egmore 05.20 hrs.
6) T.No. 2794 Madurai - Chennai Egmore Bi-weekly Express (Thu, Sat) w.e.f. 24.4.2010
Dep. Madurai 21.45 hrs. Arr. Chennai Egmore 07.55 hrs.
7) T.No. 2793 Chennai Egmore- Madurai Bi-weekly Express (Fri, Sun) w.e.f. 25.4.2010
Dep. Chennai Egmore 22.45 hrs. Arr. Madurai 08.50 hrs.
8) T.No. 6853 Chennai Egmore - Tiruchchirappalli Exp. (Daily) w.e.f. 26.4.2010
Dep. Chennai Egmore 08.20 hrs. Arr. Tiruchchirappalli 16.35 hrs.
9) T.No. 6854 Tiruchchirappalli-Chennai Egmore Exp. (Daily) w.e.f. 26.4.2010
Dep. Tiruchchirappalli 09.10 hrs. Arr. Chennai Egmore 17.45 hrs.
10) T.No. 4260 Varanasi - Rameswaram Weekly Express leaving Varanasi on 2.05.2010(Sunday) will be extended to run to Rameswaram (now running upto Chennai Egmore). T.No.4259 Rameswaram -Varanasi Express will leave from Rameswaram on 5.5.2010 (Wednesday) towards Varanasi.
11) T.No. 6101/6102 Chennai Egmore - Rameswaram Daily Express, now running via. Vriddhachalam, Tiruchchirappalli will be diverted to run via. Mayiladuthurai, Kumbakonam, Tiruchchirappalli w.e.f. 1.8.2010 from both ends.
12) T.No. 6736 Tiruchendur - Chennai Egmore Weekly Express, now running via. Tiruchchirappalli, Vriddhachalam will be diverted to run via. Tiruchchirappalli, Kumbakonam, Mayiladuthurai w.e.f. 29.7.2010. T.No.6735 Chennai Egmore - Tiruchendur Weekly Express will run via. Mayiladuthurai, Kumbakonam, Tiruchchirappalli w.e.f. 30.7.2010.
13) T.No.114 Villupuram-Tambaram Passenger will leave Villupuram at 04.45 hrs. instead of 05.05 hrs. w.e.f. 25.04.2010.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Friday, April 16, 2010
Monday, April 12, 2010
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Tamil Murasu ePaper
State to appoint committee for fixing fee in private schoolsStaff Reporter
Will have eminent people from judiciary & law, and Education Department
Replying to a calling attention motion moved by A. Anbalagan and Om Sakthi Segar, the Chief Minister said the committee would have eminent personalities from judiciary and law, educationalists and officials from the Education Department. The Committee would fix the fee for each of the schools as per the infrastructural facilities available there.
The Chief Minister said the government was considering about bringing legislation to regulate fee structure in private schools, he said. Adding to that, he said the unaided private schools collect fees based on the facilities available with them as government had not fixed tuition fees.
Of the 255 private schools in the Union Territory, 56 are primary schools, 57 middle schools, 97 high school and 45 higher secondary schools. Out of the total private schools, 34 are aided. The government aided schools were allowed to collect Rs. 25 as fee from standard I to standard X for boys and Rs. 20 for girls, Rs. 125 for standard XI boys and 90 for girls.
For standard XII, the schools can collect Rs. 135 for boys and Rs. 100 for girls. They could also collect an amount of Rs. 19.50 to Rs. 49.50 as special tuition fee.
© Copyright 2000 - 2009 The Hindu
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Collection of important and burning Topics, News from all Dailies, Fortnight Magazines, etc., in order to highlight its importance to the viewers and also to keep it as ready reckoner by them so as to access it quickly from the concerned Sources which we quote them at the bottom of each Posts so as to extend our gratitude towards the Author of that Posts in their releases.